- This event has passed.
Customer/Demonstrator Card Swap
January 15, 2021
It feels so good getting cards in the mail. So you are going to love joining our Customer/Demonstrator Card Swap.
Here is how it works:
Sign up my Jan 15th:
Make 10 cards using Stampin’ Up products (Current)
Then mail them to the list of people on your team of 10 crafters.
Must be in the mail my Feb 15th.
- Please, if your sign up be sure to mail out your cards. It reduces the fun when someone not send out cards. After all, the fun part is seeing what everyone makes.
- Be sure to use mostly Current Stampin’ Up products. You have plenty of time to get a current stamp set from our Annual Catalog, Jan-June 2021 Mini Catalog or from our Sale-a-bration brochure.
- When you sign up, be sure to include your snail mail address. After all you will want to receive your handcrafted cards. The site you are signing up on is closed and no one can see your personal information except Cindy and myself. You will be placed on our newsletter site but can opt out at any time.
- You must sign up my Jan 15th and card should be mail out to your team members by Feb 15th. This will give you 30 days from the time you sign up to complete 10 cards.
- ***** If you already are on my email list**** update your information and mark interested in Customer/Demonstrator Card Swap.You will be added to the correct list
- Remember to Mark you are interested in the Customer/Demonstrator Card Swap. This will add you to the correct list. .