Out the Door Stampin’ Up. Stampin’ Up like you have never seen it before. I am not the traditional scrapbooker, so I do not always use traditional supplies. Today we are going to see what I call a Vision Scrapbook. No matter what kind of products I am using, I seldom, remember what I was thinking of when I first saw a new product. And those are some of my best creations. When I am crafting and look through a new catalog for the first time. I write:
- First impression.
- What colors will look good with this product? Even when I am looking at a stamp set; I am thinking of what colors will complaint the stamp?
- Will this be something I will use more than once? Will it be more for cards or scrapbook pages? Does it remind me of something special in my life?
- Where does it fall on my MUST HAVE list?
- What can I create different with this item?
So often, I make something that I really love. But when I give it away, I only have a picture and sometimes that is not what I need. Example: I might look at this one and miss that these snowflakes are made with both Silver Foil and Gray Granite card stock. Then it could also be hard to tell if I made it with Real Red Foil or Real Red Card stock.
Out the Door Stampin’ Up
I also have another way of remembering what I have used in making some of my cards, scrapbook pages and crafting projects. After all my project book is not going to help you; Right? So I have created a way to let you in on all my crafting secrets and away to for you to know what products, colors and tools I used. I now have a tutorial membership that will allow you to chose the series of cards you want. New series are added twice a month, and I keep a variety of styles and themes in the course. These tutorials are never deleted, so if you see one from 2 months ago that you like, it will be there for you to choose next month. Listen to this video to learn more.
As a member you will receive these monthly benefits:
- Each month you will choose one (1) themed series of 4 instructions to make cards with products in your craft room.
- Some instructions will also come with a Bonus YouTube Video not available to the public.
- This series is made with one stamp set or stamp set and dies. Better still with products you have in your craft room.
- You will love crafting month to month with a new tutorial series of your choice.