It’s a Special Secret for Paper Crafters ONLY!, and it is going to be tons of fun for you. I promise this is a project you will use in your kitchen often. And if you choose to give it away; the receiver is going to remember you for years and years to come. What have I got on my mind?
The Ultimate Cook Book project.
The details have all been finalized, and the project date is Saturday Oct 30 starting at 11am EST. But let’s first talk about what is going to be in the kit.
- A 6″x8″ album, with heavyweight cover, using 2 ring binder,
- Cotton fabric to cover the album,
- Mod Podge glue and brush,
- “What’s Cookin’ Bundle” from Stampin’ Up (stamp and dies)
- Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories and More
- Tombow adhesive
- Kitchen designed brads, Embellishment, die cuts and twine/ribbon
- Instructions, and Live virtual class.
- 24 sheets of card stock
- Craft Fairy Surprise!!
$115 Including Tax and Shipping
Here is a small sample of the embellishment you will find in your Cookbook it.
And if you are not a regular at paper crafting let us know and we will send you the ink, blocks and even precut paper and add the score lines.
But there is more. You will have your pick of fabric colors
How to enroll? Click here to complete your enroll.
Are you tuned in to all the crafting fun, tips, sales and retreat information? Then you should sign up for my newsletter