Stampin’ Up Bamboo Beauty Stamp set is one of the easiest stamps to create a beautiful simple stamping greeting card. Using monochromatic technique, it only takes a few products to create. I am honored to tell you that our own design team member MaryEllen Sayles created this beautiful card. Each Monday, Maryellen comes to my craft room to enjoy stamping with the new products.”She is so loved”, and brings happiness and joy with her each time. She always creates something beautiful and brings the stamp set to life.
This week she used the Bamboo Beauty stamp set from our new Mini Holiday Catalog.
Because she used
You are so Loved…
What a beautiful saying on such a beautiful card. MaryEllen started with a Mossy Meadow card base at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″. She made her first layer Basic Black topped off with Basic White. One of her favorite things to do is blending. Using Mossy Meadow in and her blending brush, she simply spread a little ink on the bottom right corner. It is important to do your blending first so that the stamped images will not appeared smeared.
Next she started stamping, again using Mossy Meadow. As you can see, this is a great card.
I remember when MaryEllen first started coming to see me. I always teased her about every Monday was Maryellen Monday. COVID slowed us down, but we are back up and playing.
Do you enjoy learning how cards are made without going through all headache of trying to figure it out?
bonus: you will get a catalog as long as you are part of the group
I love teaching others how to make cards; doing techniques and add those special touches. But during COVID, I learn that I could reach a wider number of crafters over the internet. As crazy as it may seem, I became excited about teaching more techniques. Soon I started getting calls from ladies wanting to know if I would do a PDF, so they would always have something to refer back too. Now I was not thrilled about making all those PDFs. But it grew on me. Now I would love to share them with you.
- This is a consecutive month to month membership.
- Each month a new series will be posted to add to your choices.
- A PDF for each card will be available for download. PDFs maybe used for personal use, classes or card clubs, however may NOT be sold. A watermark will be on each PDF and should not be removed.
- Series will have a minimum of 4 cards. 1 quick and easy, 1 technique or fancy fold, 1 moderate skilled level, and 1 WOW card.
- Links to a video will be provided with all techniques or fancy fold cards.
- Each series will be based on one Stampin’ Up stamp set or bundle.
- Cards will be made using Stampin’ Up products.
- Products can be purchased from any Stampin’ Up demonstrator; however if you do not have one, I would be honored to be your demonstrator.
- BONUS: You will receive all catalogs while you are part of this membership.
Founding Members Price ends on Aug 13th and it will never be this low again. These series are valued at $30 on other sites.
Thank. you for stopping by,