Do you love the look of a star burst layout? Allow me to make it easy for you with this great tutorial. Making a Star Burst Scrapbook Page was always a complex layout. Until I had a set of scraps and figured out I can do it without all the trouble. Here you will find the paper cut sizes. Then enjoy the YouTube video and make your scrapbook pages at the same time.
Star Burst Scrapbook Page 1
- 1 – 12 x12 Basic White or Very Vanilla card stock
- You will need a combination of 5 pattern papers and coordinating card stock. I am using 2 cardstock color and 3 pattern papers. 5 pieces of 3 x 9 1/2.
- Star Burst Base 6 3/4 x 10 3/4
- Black backing 7 x 11
- Picture is 5 x 7 with black backing at 5 1/4 x 7 1/4
Star Burst Scrapbook Page 2
- 12 x 12 Basic White or Very Vanilla card stock
- 5 pieces of 4 x 6
- Black mount 4 1/4 x 6 1/4
- Pictures are 3 x 5
- Black mount for pictures is 3 1/4 x 5 1/4.
To see instructions check out this video.
Now here is a secret you are going to want to jump on today.
WOW think of all the beautiful Star Burst designs you can make with this beautiful pattern paper. But you need to order right away, this sale is ending soon.
Would you like to get Tutorials and PDFs every month?
Maybe you wish you could learn a new techniques every month?
You love making cards but sometimes you are having a crafting block!
YOU Can Have All This and More
Introducing Paper Crafts Tutorial & PDF
Learn just how easy it is to have design ideas with complete instructions at your fingertips.