This is the June Paper Pumpkin Alternatives Part 2. Why you ask? Because these cards are so awesome, I want you to get the see them up close. As you may know I have been on vacation for the last 2 weeks, and my partner, BFF and chosen sister. She did a FANTASTIC video, but the cards are so great I wanted to show each one special.
It is impossible for me to even pick out my favorite. So let’s just put them on the table and pick one. (The democratic way to handle this). LOL.
I totally love how beautiful she made the vellum flower into a beautiful colored card. A simple and easy technique that just makes the card special. Cindy used, Evening Everygreen, Magenta Maddness, Highland Heather, to add extra color. Simple flip it over and color the back. Easy.. Peazy! I also love the bling. Now you see why you need to see these cards up close.
Starting out with great products and beautiful pieces, starts you off on the right foot. Paper Pumper kits give you those products.
Totally love embellishing the envelopes
I loved the way Kathy Bothwell said it, “Love them all, the gold embossed on evergreen card is my fave. Great job on all cards
But you are aware you can get a great Paper Pumpkin every month. But these are the great things about the Paper Pumpkin above and beyond the great products:
Paper Pumpkin little unknown facts:
- Going on vacation? You can skip a month. (Or have a friend pick it up from the mailbox. Just be careful they don’t fall in love with it.)
- Want more then one. Maybe the grandchildren are coming and you want to share your Paper Pumpkin. You can just add an extra one, for just that month.
- Gotten behind on making your Paper Pumpkin. Invite a friend or two over, enjoy crafting together. I actually get extras to carry on trips, so I never go through crafting withdrawals. (There is such a thing!) Bonus: take them on a retreat. EASY packing, Great Projects and Fun! BONUS and Wins
- Need a Birthday gift? Send your friends a Paper Pumpkin. They will love getting their first crafting kit in a box.
- So your pre-teen is having a birthday party and you need to come up with activities. You can order refills, or purchase extras for the month.
- Great for boys and girls. Just pick out the Paper Pumpkin and refills if you need it.
Here is where to order your Paper Pumpkin.
June Paper Pumpkin Alternative Part 2
Sign up for my newsletter to get your reminder on when Paper Pumpkin Alternatives will be a showing. BONUS share what month you were born for a great birthday card, handmade.