Creating with Butterfly Brilliance easy and beautiful. Of course, when you add Butterfly Brilliance and chalk they become even more beautiful. Today Cindy is going to teach us how to create these beautiful cards with chalk, VersaMark and Memento ink. Learning this technique will add hours of crafting excitement to your life.
I just love the brilliant colors in this hand crafted card using Memento black ink and the Soft Pastel Assortment of chalks. You will enjoy creating this kind of beauty anytime you are in your craft room.
Look at all the beautiful color that comes with the Soft Pastel Assortment
They are packaged in a manner to prevent breaking when traveling to crops. Most chalks are packaged in a metal tray and with little or no pressure they start to crumble and create a mess in your crafting bags. These chalks come in sticks and are tightly packaged in a foam bed. Each one is easy to remove and replace without breaking. LOVE IT!!
Notice the awesome detail of these beautiful butterflies using just chalk and VersaMark Ink. I love the way the detail is clean and easy on the eyes.
Product List for Butterfly Brilliance and Chalk
Butterfly Brilliance and Chalk
You could learn more with techniques found on my Tutorials and PDFs.
If you enjoyed this video then you are really going to love some of our other projects. Get FREE tutorials when you join Paper Crafts Tutorials and PDF Membership. Get more details here! You could be a part of the Founder Membership and enjoy the lowest price for these tutorials ever. And when the price goes up!! it will never be this low again.
I really enjoy crafting with bundles and in the past have created tutorials for a private groups. So, I decided to organized these in one area and create a Membership so you can join crafting from a selection of PDF’s and tutorials. In some cases, you will receive a Bonus 3D project.
Each design will feature 4 cards in a PDF format with full details, pictures and video links. This will also be available to you if you are a demonstrator and conduct classes. Now you can take planning and creating off of your plate when you need some ideas!
Founding Members Price is subject to change at anytime. So be sure you join at this incredibly low price.
Here is how it works:
- This is a consecutive month to month membership.
- Each month a new series will be posted to add to your already great selection.
- A PDF for each card will be available for download. PDFs maybe used for personal use, classes or card clubs, however may NOT be sold. A watermark will be on each PDF and should not be removed.
- Series will have a minimum of 4 cards. 1 quick and easy, 1 technique or fancy fold, 1 moderate skilled level, and 1 WOW card.
- Links to a video will be provided with all techniques or fancy fold cards.
- Each series will be based on one Stampin’ Up stamp set or bundle. Unless otherwise stated.
- Cards will be made using mostly Stampin’ Up products.
- Products can be purchased from any Stampin’ Up demonstrator; however if you do not have one, I would be honored to be your demonstrator.
- BONUS: You will receive all catalogs while you are part of this membership.
Founders Day MEMBERShip is $9.99 per month
Limited time only!
You may cancel at any time with an email notice. (elaine@Papercraftsbyelaine.com) Founders Day Memberships prices will not be reinstated if you cancel. You may rejoin at any time under the current pricing at that time.
So come and play with confidence and tons of great ideas. You will impress all your friends when they see the fantastic cards you will be creating.