I have been trying to loose a few extra pounds, and well it’s been coming off slowly. So I slimming up my cards, actually easier. Today we are going to be making slim line card with Snail Mail. Oh. Snap will also get in on the fun. Today is the last of our series Oh Snap and Snailed It.
Since there are not many slim line cards out there, I thought I would give you the special directions for cutting, scoring and for making the envelope. Be sure to hang around to learn how to get your copy.
I guess I sorta got excited about making something different different and well I made a few.
How to make a slim line and envelope
FUN Right? So here is a pic of all three. I hope you enjoy making similar cards in your craft room.
Now this is in ADDITION to Sale-a-bration. You still get that too. So hold on to your seat and check out this deal.
- Place a $100 order using this LINK (A hostess code HDKA6V7C is embedded.) Be sure to use this LINK!
- Remember to select your Free Sale-a-bration products! when you place your $100 order.
- Then email me your $20 FREE product selection.
- Your Free product selection will be shipped separate. As it will come from my home straight to yours.
- Offer ENDS on FEB 28th
- That’s it! Easy way to get FREE Stampin’ Up Product in February
I hope you have enjoyed the projects we have been showing off. Be sure to shop PaperCraftsbyelaine.com/shopsu for all your paper craft supplies.