How great is In the Pines Bundle you ask? Totally awesome! and then some! This bundle is a must have for all winter, spring, summer and fall cards. Simple change the colors around it. You are going to love all the things we create with this bundle. Hang around all week, because all week we are going to be featuring In the Pines bundle. For now, let’s see where we start.
How great is In The Pines! Here is an original design from Stampin Up. Take a close look because we have all the direction listed here for you.
- Stamps: In the Pines Bundle
- Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Shaded Spruce, Crumb cake
- Whisper White 8 1/2′ x 5 1/2′ scored at 4 1/4′. 2nd piece of whisper white 2 1/2 x 5 1/2 die cut with curve die.
- Pool Party 4 x 5 14 sprinkled
- Crumb Cake scraps
- Ink: White craft, Crumb cake, Versamark, white stampin emboss, clear stampin’ emboss powder,
- Accessories: Sponge dauber, snowflake sequins, shaded spruce ribbon
- Adhesives: Seal, Dimensionals,
- Tools: In the Pines, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, Wrapped in Texture embossing folder, Take a Pick tool, trimmer
- Tips/Tricks: Stamp trees with solid tree stamp (Shaded Spruce) and cut with open die. Stamp outline tree, emboss with white and watercolor with mint macaron. Die cut with detail peek through tree die. Use clear embossing powder over the white craft “snow” in the background so it does not smudge.
See other projects, we have shared in the past 6 months using In the Pines.
Are you subscribed to my Newsletter? You could be missing other tutorials, great information and lots of freebie. Subscribe Now. You will be glad you did.
How great is in the pines
Cindy’s Card and More is my partners new site, so you will be seeing and hearing more about her in the future. Congratulation and Good Luck with your upcoming adventures. We will continue to be great partners, and support each other always.
GET What you want for Christmas! Write down this website and give it to all your friends and family. Speak up and let them know you want crafting supplies for Christmas.
Thank you for coming by. If you enjoy and find value in this blog, be sure to share it on Pinterest and with all your friends.
Shop Stampin’ Up: https://papercraftsbyelaine.com/shopsu
Join My Team: https://papercraftsbyelaine.com/join