The Forever Gold Foil designer series paper is perfect for making Christmas. I love the gold and shine of Christmas it adds to each card. i love the different shapes, leaf cuts and wreaths. There are also some really beautiful card overlays to add to your creations.
Let’s take a look at each of these beautiful yet simple Christmas cards.
Measurement for this card:
- Base card Very Vanilla 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4″
- The base card is 4 1/4 fold down to the 2 1/2 creating the front flap.
- Cut designer series paper 3″ x 4 1/4. The second sheet is cut 51/2 x 4 1/4, both pieces are adhered to the card stock, be sure you pattern matches.
- Very Vanilla cut at 2 1/4 x 1 1/2. Your Merry Christmas sentiment will be embossed with gold embossing powder.
- Note the Gold Foil sheet was too wide, by snipping off the solid leaves on top and bottom.
- Adhered the Forever Gold Foil with dimensional, I also used dimensional on the Very Vanilla piece.
- The leaves on the front were also taken from the Forever Gold Foil designer series.
12 weeks of Christmas Forever Gold
This is just the first of the 12 weeks of Christmas. We have started with cards but this is just the beginning. You are going to be enjoying all kinds of crafts. Gifts, decoration and even Christmas ornaments you can use year after year. Keep watch me on YouTube.com. Be sure to subscribe and ring the bell so you will know when I am live.