7 things you can do with the Cut & Emboss.
The new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine has arrived in my craft room. I have been having a wonderful time learning and exploring with the new machine. As a woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis it was important to me that this machine be easy to use. True confession; I have used electric for some time. As it was painful to my hands, wrist and shoulders to use the previous Big Shot. But even the electric machine was impossible to carry to crops and retreats because it was so heavy. Then new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss has changed the way I am crafting. It is easy to use, light weight, and does everything I need from a cut and embossing machine to do. Yet it is sturdy and a great piece of equipment. Take a look at my recent video showing all the of the facts and benefits of this cut and embossing machine.
7 things you can do with the Cut & Emboss
Let’s recap what you have seen about the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (On Sale Starting Sept 1st)
- The sides are thick and durable.
- All plates are numbered and have easy to follow instructions.
- It is easy to use with standard embossing plates. Just follow the first set of instructions on the plates.
- Also enjoy embossing 3D folders by simply using the number 1 & 4 plates. Rolling this through the cut and emboss with easy.
- But it does not stop there. You will find using die cuts, even detailed ones come out with easy. You can use the same set up to cut using the Stampin Foam Sheets.
- Using a Silicone craft mat you can even emboss using a die cut.
- The Secret I did not give away in the video. outside of the fact it is easy to carry with the handle. Is that the plates fit perfect in the Craft & Carry Stamparatus Bag.
Want some really Great News.
The Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine sales for $120 and goes on sale September 1st.
You can get it today for just $99
when you Join
Paper Crafts by Elaine and Stampin Up.
As part of your new demonstrator kit, you will receive $125 in Stampin’ Up product. Simply enter the Cut & Emboss Machine (149653) as you first $120 then add and additional $5 product. You will only pay $99. It is that easy.
Then you will receive 20% on all your Stampin’ Up products. Contact me if you have more questions.