Prized Peony Diamond Easel Card is both fun to make and great to give. You can make it any kind of card you want, but the beautiful will always be the same. It’s a unique 6×6 card that just make the Prized Peony even more beautiful.
Here is the Prized Peony Diamond easel card you are about to see me make, But first you will need the instruction on what to cut.
Diamond Easel Card
Supplies List and Instructions:
- 3D flower. You might like one of the ones you did in Project 1,
- Your choice of DSP to color the flowers or just the buds.
- Card stock cut and DSP to be cut in advance. You can use with Very Vanilla or Whisper White for Card Base cut.
- Card Base – Whisper White CS – 12″ x 6″, scored on the 12″ side at 3″ and 6″.
- Mats – Cards stock – two @ 4″ x 4″, two @ 5 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ and one @ 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- DSP Mats – From Prized Peony– two @ 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Embossed Mats – Card stock to match your planned card – one @ 5 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ and one @ 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, both embossed Dainty Diamonds (or another embossing folder)f
- Inside Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 5 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- – Whisper White oe Shimmer White CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Scallop Oval – to match your card stock – 1 1/2″ x 2 3/4″
- Flower – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5 1/2″, Leaves CS – I used Granny Apple Green and Garden Green– 4″ x 1 1/4″,– 1″ x 2 1/2″
Once you have finish cutting, please enjoy the tutorial.
Make the Prize Peony Diamond Easel Card
Using products from the product share. You will have all sorts of designer series paper, embellishments and ribbon to make all sort of beautiful Diamond Easel Cards.
Do you want to have all the designer series paper, all the ribbon and all the embellishments in the Mini Holiday Catalog? I know how easy it was to make this card because I had the Product Shares from the Mini Holiday Catalog. Here is how it works.
Package A: Designer Series Paper, Ribbon and Embellishments
- 101 6×6 pieces of designer series paper and speciality paper.
- 13 yards of ribbon at 1 yard per design
- 119 Sample Pieces of Embellishments
$70.02 Includes Shipping
Order now and pay with PayPal.
July Hostess Code is. 4YN7RPNS
Thank you for shopping with me. Shop Now
Edit: Would you like to join in on the class teaching you how to shaded the Peony? Simply order the Prized Peony Bundle then I will add you to the Peony Virtual Class. Oh so you already have the Prized Peony Bundle, order any $50 and contact me a request to do the Virtual Peony Class.