I was so happy to see Stampin’ Up come out with the Stampin Storage Trays. When they came in I was quick to open the boxes. That’s were it started as this story ends with Stampin Storage with a Twist.
I put them on my craft table and arranged them just right.
Then I rearranged them,
and rearranged them
and rearranged them again.
It was just not working. The trays reached across my craft table taking up way too much space.
In comes Michelle Deal. Her goal was to reorganize my craft room. And that included my ink pads, and markers. Here is what she did.
-First she put all the trays together,
-4 stacks to be exact,
-mixing up the ink pad trays and the Stampin Blend trays.
Next Michelle put Duck Tape on 2 sides of each stack.
Duck Tape on my new trays??? Really??
Next Michelle put velcro on two sides to secure the 4 stacks. Then she placed them on a lazy suzan. I love it. In 18 inches I have all my ink pads, Stampin Write Markers and Stampin Blends. On top I have a few extra supplies.
Stampin Storage with a Twist
And I love it!!!!
Order your Stampin Storage and get yourself organized. Here is what you are going to need.
INK PAD & MARKER STORAGE TRAYS (149168) 5 sets needed. $70 add to cart
STAMPIN BLENDS STORAGE TRAYS (149169 2 sets needed. $28 add to cart
STORAGE TOPPERS (149170) 4 individual $20. order now
This great set up doesn’t Stop there…..
I love to travel with my Stampin Up supplies. This system travels well. I simple release the velcro and lay them down face up in my 31 bag. Ready to go. Then I have all my inks, alcohol markers and Stampin Write markers.
Plan to bring your supplies to our next retreat.
Scrap Your Heart Out
Just got LUCKY!
With a Full 3 DAY Retreat.
- A full 3 day crop with your own 6’ table
- $65 in FREE Stampin Up products from any current catalog, any clearance item and any specials we are offering at that time. (while supplies last)
- 4 meals are furnished, snacks, drinks, water, coffee are available all day
- A complimentary T-Shirt, request your size from xs to 4x.
- Everyone is a WINNER. Drawings held for great gifts all day.
- Awesome Door Prizes and Casino Games for more gifts
- Plus 2 Grand Door Prizes.
All for $195
Register Today with your $65.00 deposit (Non-refundabe unless the event is cancelled). Or pay $195 in full before Oct 31st and receive a complementary gift. Full Payment is Due by Jan 4th, 2020.
- PayPal at ScrapYourHeartOut2017@yahoo.com
- Checks can be mailed to Elaine Pelletier 6408 Barton Pines Rd, Raleigh, NC 27614
- Credit cards can be scanned at any crop or class. Or card number can be called to Elaine Pelletier 252-414-8704 Cindy Lubbe 318-344-8556
For more Information Contact Elaine Pelletier or Cindy Lubbe.
Event will be held at the Country Inn & Suites, 210 Airgate Dr, Raleigh, NC
Hotel is offering a Special rate for All Scrap Your Heart Out Retreat guest. Simple contact the hotel at (919) 544-1010 ask for reservations.
Rooms are double occupancy, 2 queen size beds (While available), for $72 per night plus taxes. Please be sure all room occupancy’s names are on the reservation for easy checkin.
See more at. Here
And be a LUCKY LADY