Everyone loves saving money. Here are some Ways you can SAVE during July:
- Bundle and Save. As you are looking through the catalog, be sure to watch for the “Bundles”. Every time you see a bundle you are receiving a 10% discount. Bundles are only available for a limited time, so watch for them and order to save.
- Watch for Paper Crafts by Elaine specials. As I in Italy today, (thanks to all my wonderful customers and team). I will be posting sales from our land tour for one or two days special.
- Become a demonstrator.Get EXTRA Stampin Up Products and then SAVE on every purchase
- As you can see, your will get $155 in Stampin’ Up products that you have chosen, for only $99. Then you will receive a $10 Coupon to use on your order in August.
You can be apart of an active, exciting, and fun team. It does not matter if you live in the area or not. We are live online.
Joining Paper Craft Team has its Perks.
Here are just a few:
- Discounts of 20% or more on Stampin Up products,
- Set Your own schedule
- A private stamping discussion group on FaceBook with the Paper Craft Team
- Monthly swaps,
- Receive performance based recognition and incentives from me and Stampin Up.
- Opportunities to see and purchase new Stampin’ Up! products first.
- The Quick Start program, where you can earn FREE products.
- Stampin’ Up! events, where you stamp, learn, and have a blast with your fellow Stampin’ Up! lovers!
- Personal training, online and in person with the team leader.
- Enjoy Play with the Team. A monthly meeting, sometimes virtual and other times at a local restaurant. There’s something for both hobby and business demonstrators in each presentation and ALL members are welcome.
- Access to video tutorials, PDF, sample cards and scrapbook pages.
- One on one training, even if you live too far away. We can meeting online.
- Adding extra cash to your budget.
- A worldwide stamping family!
- Join our team today: Join Now! Start having FUN
Move ways to SAVE During July
Wish Everything Bundle: I just love having this bundle as part of my craft room. It is a must have!. After all, when was the last time you saw a die cut for Valentines Day? Father’s Day? Mother’s Day? What about St Patrick’s Day? Then you get great saying to go the inside of your card as well. Or use the saying for inspiration on your scrapbook pages.