Meet the Design Team at Paper Crafts by Elaine. We are changing the way we show off the teams creativity. In the past year, you have seen work from several of my fellow demonstrators. They have some wonderful talents and I think they should receive full credit for the work they do. Please allow me to introduce: Cindy Lubbe, Co Author and designer; Michelle Deal, Scrapbook designer; Lucy Shupe, Card designer; Maryellen Sayles, Card designer; and Nicole Vigue, Albums and journal designer.
Cindy Lubbe: You will be seeing her post in the near future, She has been crafting for over 10 years, and joined the Paper Crafts Team in January 2016. She has been successful with Stampin’ Up reaching the level of Silver and continues to grow. Cindy was a part of a design team at a craft store in Bossier City, LA for several years. She has been an important part of Paper Crafts Team from day one. Her mind for organization and detail makes her a much needed part of our craft room.. Keeps me inline daily. Cindy and I have been working together since 2016, but now we have formed a partnership to continue the growth of our business. Please welcome Cindy Lubbe as she takes on a larger role at PaperCraftsbyElaine.com.
Michelle Deal: Michelle joined Paper Crafts Team in Jan 2016. She is a HOOT, and has been heading up our evenings at our Scrap Your Heart Out Retreat since the beginning. Michelle is quick to tell you she is a mother of 4 boys, and they are her focus. It’s her love for scrapbooking that brings her to the team. She holds scrapbooking class each month and everyone loves her pages. Join me as we welcome Michelle Deal and her scrapbooking skills to the team.
Lucy Shupe: I love Lucy! Her smile, her kind heart and her talent to bring a stamp set to life. She joined Paper Crafts Team in July 2017 after paper crafting for about 15 years. Of course, she started “crafting the day she was born.” As a new grandmother, we love seeing her shine in so many ways. Lucy’s talents and love for crafting makes her a wonderful addition to the team. Please welcome Lucy Shupe, as one of our card designers.
Maryellen Sayles: Maryellen came to Paper Craft Team as a quite, shy member. Boy has that changed. Her talents have grown and her style is just what this team needed. I look forward to every Monday with Maryellen, even named the day after her. Maryellen Monday is when she walks in the door with her smile, talent and attention to detail. Maryellen is currently Silver, but her sales continue to rise. Please welcome Maryellen as one of our card designers.
Nicole Vigue: Nicole is new to Stampin’ Up. She comes with a different take on crafting. Her junk journals, albums and ability to create books exceed most crafters I know. She create her albums from scratch, and they are full of fun activities and talent. Nicole has an eye for fun, unique crafts. I look forward to learning from her in the near future. So happy to have Nicole as part of the design team.
Share What you Love Mini Album
Share What you Love Mini Album has been super popular will all my scrapbook class this month. It holds 22 pictures and opens up to a 22 x 15 album. Includes a waterfall center, opening wings and drop top/bottom. You will receive a pre-cut album with picture tutorial, embellishment and ribbon. You will need Climbing Roses Bundle and Share What you Love stamp set to complete as shown. However, this beautiful designer series paper, and be enhanced with so many stamp sets. Order today for $25 while supplies last. Shipping is included.
Easter is quickly approaching. As we see bunnies, eggs, and duckies, let’s remember the reason for the season. His Grace stamp set brings this to lite. Please enjoy this tutorial for the real Easter meaning.
His Grace Stampin’ Up
- Stamp Sets – He is Risen (148676); Star of Light (142110)
- Card Stock – Mint Macaron (138337); Whisper White (100730); Crumb Cake (120953)
- Stamp Pads – Mint Macaron (147106); Rich Razzleberry (147091); Pineapple Punch (147141)
- Misc. – In-Color 6×6 (DSP) (146963); Mint Macaron Marker (147156); Rich Razzleberry Marker (147155); Crosses of Hope Framelit (145654); Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332); Paper Snips (103579)
- Mint Macaron :11” x 4 1/4”
- Whisper White: 5” x 3 3/4”
- Crumb Cake: scrap
- DSP: 5 1/4” x 4”
- Start with Mint Macaron ink, stamp large floral spray on lower part of Whisper White card stock. Color image with markers as shown.
- Stamp Rich Razzleberry ink, stamp “He is Risen” as shown.
- Using Pineapple Punch ink, stamp swirl from Star of Light stamp set above floral spray.
- Die cut thin cross from crumb cake scrap.
- Using paper snips, cut a long, skinny strip from dimensionals outer border. Adhere to back of cross.
- Adhere DSP to base using Snail adhesive. Adhere artwork to the DSP using dimensionals.
- Use the rest of His Grace to decorate the inside (if desired).
Come shop with us using Hostess Code: JRHYW73X
Thank you for stopping by. Look for our design teams cards coming up soon.