Stampin Up has not announced what will be retiring but history tells us once they do, they are likely to sell out fast. Are your favorites stamps leaving soon? Do you have then in your craft room? If you are a procrastinator, then I suggest you order today. We are getting emails daily about great stamp set, framelits, embellishments, and ribbon that are selling out fast. Remember that beautiful Wonderful Romance Bundle? It sold out in March and we have not be able to get it since. Awww and it was so beautiful.
Are Your Favorites Stamps leaving soon?
Now let’s look at another awesome bundles. Butterfly Gala Bundle with the Butterfly Duet Punch can bring lots of beauty to your projects.
Design by Lucy Shupe for PaperCraftsbyElaine.com
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Butterfly Gala (148580); Enjoy Life (148190)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Grapefruit Grove (146972);
- Stamp Pads – Crumb Cake (147115); Old Olive (147090); Memento ink ( 132708); Balmy Blue (147105)
- Misc. – Butterfly Duet Punch (148523); (999999); Flirty Flamingo Stampin Blends combo (147278); Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose liquid (110755); Sponge Daubers (133773)
- Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” scored at 4 1/4
- Whisper White: 5” x 3 3/4”
- Grapefruit Grove:5 1/4” x 4”scraps (Whisper White)
- On scraps of Whisper White paper, stamp and color one large butterfly and 2 small butterflies. Punch with Butterfly Duet Punch. Stamp in Memento Ink.
- Stamp the Old Olive and Crumb Cake using the wild weed from Enjoy Life stamp set. To add variety use a stamp off technique with the Crumb Cake. Color with Stampin Blends.
- Position your sentiment and stamp with Memento ink.
- Next using a lightly ink dauber with Balmy Blue fro the back ground and sky.
- Complete the inside with your favorite sentiment.
Let’s look at another technique using the Butterfly Gala Bundle.
Don’t toss the negative to this framing fuj!!! use it to make your second card. Not sure how to do this technique, message me for your free tutorial.
thank you for stopping by…… see soon. Elaine Pelletier