Only 7 Days Before Sale-a-bration 2019 is Gone
Where has the time gone? As we have been enjoying warmer days here in the Carolinas, some great deals have been slipping away. It’s only 7 days before Sale-a-bration 2019 is gone. Those cute little frog will jumped out of your life for ever. We have seen several Sale-a-bration product released items simply vanish during a great first quarter. Let’s take a quick look at what Sale-a-bration 2019 has left to offer.
Only 7 days before Sale-a-bration 2019 is gone and so will this beautiful embossing folder. This #simplestamping Country Floral Embossing Folder is a great example of just how awesome the Sale-a-bration products have been this year. With just a few ink pad colors, daubers and the Country Floral Embossing Folder you too can make this great handmade card.
Here is tutorial using another Sale-a-bration stamp set. Home to Roost stamp set.
Home To Roost
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Card, 3×3 Note Cards and Copper Tea Tin Supplies:
- Stamp Sets – Home To Roost (149736)
- Card Stock – Crushed Curry (131199), Soft Suede (115318), Whisper White (100730)
- DSP – Wood Textures DSP (144177), Copper Foil Paper (142020), Tea Room Specialty DSP (146894)
- Stamp Pads –Soft Suede (147115), Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708), Crushed Curry (147087)
- Misc. – Copper Tea Tins (147034), Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (133324), Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder (147906), Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), 3×3 Envelopes (145829), Burlap Ribbon (141487), Linen Thread (104199), Braided Linen Trim (147808), Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Marker (144585), Dark Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends Marker (144579), Combo Pack Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends Markers (147931), Combo Pack Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends Markers (144598), Watercolor Pencils (141709), Snail Adhesive (104332), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Embossing Buddy (103083), Copper Embossing Powder (141636), Heat Tool (129053), Bone Folder (102300), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Paper Snips (103579), Big Shot (143263)
- Crushed Curry card base 11 x 4 ¼, scored at 5 ½ on the long side and fold with bone folder
- Crushed Curry ½” x 4”; (3) @ ½” x 2 ¼”
- Soft Suede 3 pieces – 6×3 scored at 3 on the long side and fold with bone folder
- Whisper White 5 ¼ x 4 and Scrap for Oval
- Copper Foil 5 ¼ x 4
- DSP Wood Textures 2 7/8 x 2 7/8; Tea Room 2 x 4
- Braided Linen Trim 6”
- Burlap Ribbon 24”
- Linen Thread 5”
- Cut, score and fold the cardbases.
- Cut the Whisper White, Copper Foil and DSP per measurements.
- For full size card:
- Put Copper Foild in embossing folder and run through Big Shot.
- Adhere the Foil to the cardbase.
- Stamp Rooster image on Whisper White scrap with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Using the masking technique for the Rooster, stamp the grass over the Rooster in Crushed Curry. Color the Rooster using Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Cut out the image using the largest oval Stitched Shape Framelits.
- Using Snail, adhere the Braided Linen Trim to the back of the oval and add dimensionals to the back.
- Stamp sentiment on strip of Crushed Curry. Cut flags on each end.
- Adhere the sentiment directly on the DSP with Snail.
- Adhere the Oval over the Sentiment and Foil.
- Stamp the inside of the Whisper White and adhere to the inside of the card with Snail.
- For 3×3 Note Cards (3):
- Shade the DSP with Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay Watercolor pencils.
- Stamp the grass with Soft Suede on each side creating a border. using the 1st and 2nd generation stamping technique.
- Adhere DSP to card bases with Snail.
- Stamp sentiment on scraps of colored cardstock and add dimensionals to the back.
- Adhere Braided Linen Trim (pull apart a bit) with Snail in center of card and adhere sentiment over top.
- Stamp the grass with Soft Suede on the envelopes using the 1st and 2nd generation stamping technique..
With any $50 order you too can get either of these great items from Sale-a-bration 2019
Only 7 Days
Before Sale-a-bration 2019
Shop With PaperCraftsbyElaine.com before they are gone.
Thank you for shopping,