Are you aware that for the first time every Stampin’ Up has announced coordinating dies to go with many of our Sale-a-bration stamp sets? These coordinating Sale-a-bration dies make getting a Free stamp set even more fun. It is like buying a die/framelit and getting the stamp set for free. Remember each order of $50 will qualify you for a level one SAB product. And if that is not great news, a qualifying $100 order will qualify you for either 2 level ones or 1 level 2.
Let’s take a look at the great SAB items available only from now until the end of March.
Coordinating sale-a-bration Dies and punch
Take a look at all the SAB products
you can receive with a qualifying order.
Enjoy this Tutorial using the Painted Season Stamp set.
Painted Seasons Card
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!
- Stamp Sets – Painted Seasons (150349)
- Card Stock – Smoky Slate (131202), Whisper White (100730)
- Ink – Highland Heather (147103), Gorgeous Grape (147099), Smoky Slate (147133)
- Misc. – SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Big Shot (143263), Magnetic Platform (130658), Four Seasons framelits dies (150074), Stitched Labels framelits (146828), Silver Metallics Pearls (146282), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Gingham Gala designer series paper (148554)
Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”; three pieces 2 1/4” square (flowers); scraps for leaves; 2 1/4” x 1” (for phrase)
Smoky Slate: 5 3/8” x 2 1/8”
Gingham Gala: 2” x 5 1/4”; scrap for inside of card (optional)
- Fold Whisper White card stock in half to create card base.
- Using SNAIL adhesive, adhere Gingham Gala paper to Smoky Slate card stock. Adhere layer to card base.
- Ink flower image using Gorgeous Grape and stamp onto Whisper White (three times). Diecut using Four Seasons framelits dies.
- Ink leaf image and stamp into scrap Whisper White card stock (three times). Diecut.
- Ink Itty Bitty Greetings image using Smoky Slate ink and stamp onto Whisper White card stock. Die cut using Stitched Labels framelits.
- Attach flower and leaves to card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add phrase using SNAIL adhesive.
- To complete, add three sliver pearls to center of flowers.