Sometimes you want to add something different to your crafting. You just get bored with making cards? We could approach this topic in two ways. One you are bored with making cards and seeing them just grow in your craft room. Stacks and stacks of cards just laying there and collecting dust. Let’s start with some ideas to reduce that stack.
Ways to stop growing pile of cards:
- Purchase a book or roll of stamps. Most of the time we don’t mail cards because you don’t have any stamps on Hand. that is easy to correct.
- Sit down and address envelops of every one that comes to your mind. Brainstorm about who you want to send a smile card to this month.
- FB gives you a list of upcoming Birthdays. Birthdays cards are cards makers number one card to create. Use them.
- Don’t have their address, Create and start an address book. You will be so glad you did. One day someone is going to get married, have a baby, retire, graduate from high school/college, everyone has a birthday and Christmas come around every year. Now you have their addresses in one place.
- “I don’t have time.” Do you watch TV every night. An easy time to get those cards ready to mail. And you are still in the room with your husband as he hollers at the ballgame. HEHE
- Pick a day of week that you are going to mail a card to someone. Then do it. Like mail a Smile Card every Monday or Thursday send a smile day. Friday, smiles to improve someone’s Monday.
- They are great gifts. Share your love and card making abilities as a gift. Simple pull together 4-6 cards, wrap them in a ribbon and you have a $25 to $30 gift. And your reception doesn’t have to spend $6 a card at HallMark to mail you one back.
Bored with making cards?
Let’s start making something else!!! Your craft room and Stampin’ Up products are so much more than cards. Let’s explore some other ideas this whole week.
Todays topic: Scrapbooking
Not every scrapbook is a 12 x 12 page/album. Some are mini albums. They offer you a chance to enjoy immediate satisfaction; similar to card making. Yes, I know what you love about making cards. Here are a few examples and of course a few kits you can purchase from PaperCraftsbyElaine.com
This Share What you Love mini album is not mini at all. In fact is measures 15″ x 22″ when fully opened. It will hold 22 pictures and journaling combination. The best part, you can use all those Stampin’ Up products that you have been using to make cards. Pick out your favorite DSP and lets start creating. Remember those techniques you have been placing on your cards, they are great on scrapbook pages and albums.
Share What you Love Mini album (SWYL)
You can get this mini album pre cut, leave trinket, lace, with a PDF of how to make it in you craft room. Simple order your kits today. Adhesive, stamp set/bundle and Stampin blends not included. However you will receive the precuts to make the front embellishments.
For only $15 you can get this kit ready to be assembled. FREE Shipping anywhere in the USA.
Now that you have made your Share What you Love kit, you can use the PDF of instruction on how to cut and assemble future kits using your own materials. To order CONTACT ME with code SWYL. Payment can be made on PayPal at ScrapYourHeartOut2017@yahoo.com Please be sure to include your name and complete mailing address.
You are going to enjoy this mini album, so order yours it today.
Products used to make this Mini Album.
Another Great way to enjoy making something different every month. Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin.
Paper Pumpkin is a crafting kit. Some months you will receive cards and other months you will receive projects. Paper Pumpkin kit but all inclusive with adhesive, stamp set, ink and all the embellishment necessary to create these projects. (not to mention the surprise of a new project created for you).
SECRET!! When you order a subscription of either 3, 6, or 12 months before March 31st, 2019 you will also get Sale-a-bration product for each $50 you order. Win—Win. Order now.
Looking for some Great Deals: Try our Clearance Rack
Our Clearance Rack offers great deals while supplies last. So check it out often!
Order Stampin’ Up products at a discount!
When you join Stampin’ Up you get to start with an awesome kit that you choose. We presently have two ways to join, Limited time only. Ends March 31, 2019. More Information!