As I have been blessed to have several new crafters join the site, I thought I would assist you with some beginners ideas. Let’s start with a New Stampers Kit for beginners. When you first start to make cards or scrapbooking, you are going to want to have some basic items.
- Stamp set allowance $22. You can pick out any current stamp set to start your kit up to $22;
- D Block (118485) $8.50;
- Ink Pad $8.50, (recommend Early Expresso 119686); $8.50
- Shammy (1247042) $8.00
- Envelope and Card Pack (131527) $6.50
- Total $56.30 Includes tax and FREE Shipping Order Now
- Order before March 31st to also receive a FREE Level 1 Sale-a-bration product
- All of the above items plus,
- Snipes (103579) $10.
- Stampin Trimmer (126889)
- Your Choice of Designer Series paper at $11
- Total $111.00 Includes tax and FREE Shipping. Order Now
- Order before March 31st to also receive 2 FREE Level 1 Sale-a-bration product or 1 Level 2 Sale-a-bration
- Everything in Both Kit 1 and 2 plus:
- Stamparatus (146276) $49,
Total $163.56 Includes tax and FREE Shipping. Now got to the catalog and pick out $15 in FREE Stampin’ Up products. and order before March 31st to also receive 3 FREE Level 1 Sale-a-bration products or 1 FREE level 1 and 1 FREE level 2 Sale-a-bration products. Order Now
New Stampers Kit for Beginners
Is available year round, but during Sale-a-bration you get more. So don’t wait! Order Now
Come join my classes to learn new techniques, tips and tricks. It is the best $25 a month you will ever invest in yourself.
Use any of the links below for all the information.
Sign up for my Newsletter. You will receive bi-weekly crafting tips, techniques and money saving ideas.
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin Keep crafting with your children and grandchildren every month when Paper Pumpkin arrives in your mailbox. We do the work, so you can have the fun.
Download the Occasions Catalog and see all the new products
Take a look at the Sale-a-Bration Catalog and see what you can earn for free
Check out the Clearance Rack and see everything new that’s been added
Download the Annual Catalog if you don’t have one of your own
Join my team and get in on the fun