With the holidays behind us, we know that Spring is coming. What better way to celebrate the beauty of Spring than with these Amazing Butterflies. This card is created using one of the new products you can earn for free in the Sale-a-Bration catalog. The Botanical Butterflies Designer Series Paper has some really beautiful designs.
Stamp Sets – Incredible Like You Stamp Set (148708);
Card Stock – Basic Black CS (121045), Botanical Butterflies DSP (Sale-a-Bration Item) (149622 ), Whisper White CS (100730).
Stamp Pads – Highland Heather (147103)
Misc. – Whisper White Flax Ribbon (148764); Butterfly Duet Punch (148523); Everyday Label Punch (146668); Snail adhesive (104332); Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683).
● Card Stock Basic Black: 5 ½” x 5 ¼”
● DSP: 4”x 5 ½”
● Ribbon ~3 ½”
● Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼” for inside layer and scrap big enough to use everyday label punch.
1. Create card base sizing to 5 ½ x 5 ¼”, score at 4 ¼” and fold. (You’ll have a full card back and an inch of card front).
2. Cut DSP to 4” x 5 ½”.
3. Take Whisper White layer and cut to 4 x 5 ½”.
4. Add adhesive to edge of little card base front, line up DSP with card base back edges creating a full card showcasing both sides of your beautiful DSP! (see the second photo)
5. Adhere whisper white layer to the inside of the card for writing.
6. Stamp sentiment and punch out using stamp set and Highland Heather Ink and punch.
7. With Highland Heather Ink, stamp butterflies and punch out.
8. Attach ribbon to card front at about ⅔ height. Add Dimensionals to sentiment punch out and adhere over the center of the ribbon.
9. With your adhesive, add butterflies to the card front, big butterfly on top using dimensional, small butterfly to actual sentiment punch out using glue dot.
10. Add additional embellishments if you so desire.
There is so much that’s going on in 2019 at Stampin’ Up!.
Use any of the links below for all the information.
Sign up for my Newsletter. You will receive bi-weekly crafting tips, techniques and money saving ideas. Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin Keep crafting with your children and grandchildren every month when Paper Pumpkin arrives in your mailbox. We do the work, so you can have the fun.
Download the Occasions Catalog and see all the new products
Take a look at the Sale-a-Bration Catalog and see what you can earn for free
Check out the Clearance Rack and see everything new that’s been added
Download the Annual Catalog if you don’t have one of your own
Join my team and get in on the fun