New Year, New Classes and New Products
Excited about all the New Year changes. New Catalog are out. Do you have your copy? Click here to request a copy today. I had a hard time waiting too; so maybe these download Sale-a-brations and download Occasion Catalog will help you.
You are going to love some of the awesome stamp sets. For the New Year, New Classes and New Products, I would like to start by showing a stamp set that was designed for Incredible Like You Project Kit. This stamp set is just too awesome to stay in a kit.
Now that I have showed you a great way to use the stamp set outside the kit. Let’s take a good look at the kit:
Pretty great cards, and as we have seen, you can use this stamp set over and over.
Take a good look at these calendars.
- Great place to use scrap pieces of designer series paper, card stock and foils. Save $$$
- The finish project fit in a standard A2 envelope and will go through the US postal services with just one postage stamp. Save Time and $$$
- Easy to make. Save Time and have FuN
- Create for teens, ladies, men, young and old. Awesome calendar for anyone. Loved by everyone around you! You are the BEST! $$$ and Time Saving
Interested in making this calendar?
- Base card stock 4 1/4 x 11. Scored at 4 1/4, 8 1/2, 9 1/2, and 10 1/2. Second sheet of card stock is 2 x 3 for this calendar.
- Fold at each scored cresting an easel.
- Designer Series Paper cut to 4 x 4
- Stamp on Whisper White and then die cut using the stitched oval. Die cut card stock with the oval scallop framelits.
- Punch or Fussy cut the butterfly.
Use any of the links below for all the information.
Sign up for my Newsletter. You will receive bi-weekly crafting tips, techniques and money saving ideas.
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin Keep crafting with your children and grandchildren every month when Paper Pumpkin arrives in your mailbox. We do the work, so you can have the fun.
Download the Occasions Catalog and see all the new products
Take a look at the Sale-a-Bration Catalog and see what you can earn for free
Check out the Clearance Rack and see everything new that’s been added
Download the Annual Catalog if you don’t have one of your own
Join my team and get in on the fun. Why on join Paper Crafters Team? One on one personal training to make you successful as a hobbyist or new business start up. From now til March 31st we have great offer to anyone joining Stampin’ Up.
Two Great Ways to Join
As a demonstrator the KIT obligation FREE.
If you decide that you’d like to continue as a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator simple purchase $300 per quarter with personal sales or customers purchases. You can enjoy discounts and perks as a demonstrator with Stampin’ UP! Or do nothing until June 30th, 2019 at which time Stampin’ Up will asks that you have $300 in personal sales or customer purchases to continue. Otherwise, you can just drop out with no obligation.
As a demonstrator you save 20% on all purchase but receive full retail value towards perks like Free Sale-a-bration products, host rewards, and more.
Awesome Deal…… Remember there is no obligation to purchase the kit. OH and did I say you get to pick out the products you want in your kit.
As a Stampin’ Up leader, every one is welcome to join my team. I am here to help you get the most from your Stampin’ UP! experience. Tell me your goals, whether it is simply to enjoy the discounts, hang out with other crafters, earn some extra income or build a crafting business I am here to help you all the way.
Happy Scrappin and Yappin……