If you are looking for something new, how about some needlepoint? It’s just a way for me to introduce the new Needlepoint Nook Suite from Stampin’ Up!. It’s a new suite you will see in the Occasions Catalog.
Stampin’ Up! has this great video to show you more about the suite. You make the decision about fun it is.
A brand new suites with a gorgeous papers. A lot of the paper has an embroidered pattern. The detail is great. Stampin’ Up! really wanted to make it come to life. Included with the suite is the Needle and Thread stamp set. It’s a perfect stamp set for so many occasions and projects. Add the Needlepoint Elements Framelits Dies and you have perfection. You can get this suite and all the new products from the Occasions catalog starting today.
Here is a Free tutorial using The Needle & Thread bundle. I hope you enjoy making this and other cards
Needles & Thread tutorial 1/2019
- Stamp Sets – Needle & Thread Bundle (150626)
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla (101650)
- Stamp Pads – Poppy Parade (147050); Blushing Bride (147100); Old Olive (147090); Berry Burst (147143)
- Misc. – Needlepoint Nook DSP (148807); Needlepoint Nook Mini Buttons (148810); ½ Lace Trim (141672); Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332); Glue Dots (103683); Clear Rhinestones (144220)
- Very Vanilla CS : 5 ½ x 8 ½
- Very Vanilla CS: 5 ¼ x 4
- DSP: 1 x 4
- Score Very Vanilla cardstock at 4 ¼ and fold in half this is the card base
- Run the 5 ¼ x 4 piece of very vanilla cardstock through the Big Shot using the decorating framelit from the needle and thread bundle.
- Adhere the DSP to the mat right under the decorative design from the framelit
- Adhere the ribbon as shown.
- Using a glue dot, adhere button to the center flower
- Embellish the rest of the flowers with rhinestones
- Stamp your sentiment using berry burst ink
- Adhere the mat to the card using dimensionals in the four corners.
Would you like to learn more techniques? Come join my class, see the schedule of classes here.
There is so much that’s going on with the New Year at Stampin’ Up!. Use any of the links below for all the information. Happy New Year!
Sign up for my Newsletter. You will receive bi-weekly crafting tips, techniques and money saving ideas. Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin Keep crafting with your children and grandchildren every month when Paper Pumpkin arrives in your mailbox. We do the work, so you can have the fun.
Download the Occasions Catalog and see all the new products
Take a look at the Sale-a-Bration Catalog and see what you can earn for free
Check out the Clearance Rack and see everything new that’s been added
Download the Annual Catalog if you don’t have one of your own
Join my team and get in on the fun