Create fun cards while enjoying some baby love when you use the Fastened With Love stamp set. Don’t you just love creating projects for babies or the new mom? I always enjoy the new baby smell, don’t you? Take a look at this adorable card that you can send to the new parents and even grandparents.
Stamp Sets – Fastened with Love (146470)
Card Stock – Blueberry Bushel (146968); Whisper White (100730); Silver Glimmer Paper (146960)
Stamp Pads – Gray Granite (147118); Blueberry Bushel (147138); Balmy Blue (147105)
Misc. – Everyday Label Punch ( 144668); Tranquil Textures Sprinkles (146337); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); Snail (104332); Multipurpose Glue (110755); Trimmer (126889); Paper Snips (103579)
• Blueberry Bushel Cardstock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
• Whisper White Cardstock: 5 1/4” x 2” 1 scrap for the bib
• Silver Glimmer Paper: Scrap for the punch
1. First of all, stamp your animals from the Fastened with Love stamp set to cover the 5 ¼” x 2” white cardstock. Use Gray Granite ink.
2. Stamp bib onto a white cardstock scrap using Blueberry Bushel ink. Next, stamp the word ‘baby’ in the center using the same color. Add the capital ‘B’ using Balmy Blue ink. Cut out by hand using Paper Snips.
3. Use the Everyday Label Punch to punch a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper.
4. Fold card base in half and crease. Attach the white cardstock covered in animals using Snail or another adhesive. Then you will attach the silver punch and add the bib on top of the silver paper using Multipurpose Glue. Make sure to place something like a punch or large clear block on top for a few minutes to keep it flat and secure it.
5. Cut a piece of Tear & Tape adhesive 5 ¼” long. Attach it near the bottom of the card (where beads are located). Remove the paper backing and lay the card in a leftover container or small box. And even though, you can probably also check it.
6. Pour Tranquil Textures Sprinkles over the top of the adhesive strip. Make sure entire strip is covered with sprinkles, and press them firmly with your hands into the adhesive to make sure they are attached securely.
Use any of the links below for all the information.
Sign up for my Newsletter. You will receive bi-weekly crafting tips, techniques and money saving ideas.
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin Keep crafting with your children and grandchildren every month when Paper Pumpkin arrives in your mailbox. We do the work, so you can have the fun.
Download the Occasions Catalog and see all the new products
Take a look at the Sale-a-Bration Catalog and see what you can earn for free
Check out the Clearance Rack and see everything new that’s been added
Download the Annual Catalog if you don’t have one of your own
Join my team and get in on the fun. Why on join Paper Crafters Team? One on one personal training to make you successful as a hobbyist or new business startup. From now til March 31st we have a great offer to anyone joining Stampin’ Up.
Two Great Ways to Join
First of all, when you join as a demonstrator the KIT obligation is FREE. If you decide that you’d like to continue as a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, simply purchase $300 per quarter with personal sales or customers purchases. Also, you can enjoy discounts and perks as a demonstrator with Stampin’ Up! Or do nothing until June 30th, 2019 at which time Stampin’ Up will asks that you have $300 in personal sales or customer purchases to continue. Otherwise, you can just drop out with no obligation.
In additiona, as a demonstrator, you save 20% on all purchase but receive full retail value towards perks like Free Sale-a-bration products, host rewards, and more.
Remember, there is no obligation to purchase the kit. OH, and did I say you get to pick out the products you want in your kit.
As a Stampin’ Up leader, everyone is welcome to join my team. I am here to help you get the most from your Stampin’ UP! experience. Tell me your goals, whether it is simply to enjoy the discounts, hang out with other crafters, earn some extra income or build a crafting business I am here to help you all the way.
Happy Scrappin and Yappin……