Lilies are such beautiful flowers and can be used for any occasion. You can create wonderful lily moments when you use the Lasting Lily stamp set to create some one of a kind projects. This card can be created just to let that special someone know how much they mean to you. It’s also the perfect way to say I love you.
Create your lily moments with these supplies.
Stamp Sets – Lasting Lily (149717)
Card Stock – Soft Seafoam (146988); Very Vanilla (101650);
Stamp Pads – Gray Granite (147118); Soft Seafoam (147102) Misc. – Tea Room Ribbon Combo Pack (146893); (Dimensionals (104430); 1” Circle Punch (119868); Banner Triple Punch (138292)
• Soft Seafoam: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” 5” x 3 3/4”
• Very Vanilla: 1 1/2” x 3 1/2
1. Score Soft Seafoam card base on the long side at 5 ½” and fold.
2. On the 5 x 3 3/4” Soft Seafoam cardstock, stamp the large lily, stems and leaves in Soft Seafoam ink. Use the 1” circle punch to cut a notch on the side for ribbon placement. Adhere dimensionals on back.
3. On the 1 ½ x 3 ½ Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp desired sentiment in Gray Granite ink and using the Banner Punch, punch flagged end. You may need to adjust the length of the cardstock depending on the sentiment you choose. Adhere dimensional on back.
4. Cut 16” of Very Vanilla/Copper ribbon and wrap around the stamped Soft Seafoam layer and tie a bow.
5. Adhere the sentiment on the Soft Seafoam layer to the left of the bow.
6. Lastly, adhere Soft Seafoam layer to the card base.
I have a suggestion for you… Tell your husband, sister, mother and best friend to contact me for a Christmas or Birthday Gift Certificate. A Gift Certificate is the best way to get what you want without explaining what a Stamparatus does. Simple have them email me their contact information. I will contact them and have the gift certificate in their hands within 24 hours.