Once in awhile I see a bundle and I think, “It’s okay.” Then it arrives in my pre-order. (That’s the advance orders that only Stampin’ Up demonstrators make.) I invite all the team over and Bloom by Bloom bundle becomes a beautiful addition to my collections of favorites. I call it Bloom by Bloom Just for You, because it speaks differently to everyone that uses it. Enjoy what it says to one of my team members.
Totally love this card. Maryellen used the Gorgeous Grape and Call me Clover ink colors. Here are the instruction so you can case this great card
- Cut Whisper White card stock to 8 1/2″x 5 1/2 “. score at 4 1/4”. Then cut a second piece of Whisper White to 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Cut Gorgeous Grape card stock as 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Use Whisper White scrap to stamp the stem, with a different piece of scrap to cut the flower.
- Stampin the flower in Gorgeous Grape. I love using the Stamparatus for this kind of stamping. Fussing cut this out is easy.
- Now stamp the cards stock with the passion of dots. You will find this is easier done on a block.
- Using Call Me Clover Green to stamp the stem. Again I like using the Stamparatus. When you want a full coverage it is nice to know you can repeat the stamp with no problem.
- Assemble your card, by using mini dimensional.
What?? You have not seen this wonderful stamp set!! Sounds like you need to request the New Occasion Catalog and Sale-a-bration catalog! Click here to Request now
Bloom by Bloom Just for You
Same stamp set. Same stamp. Different look! Look closely at the butterfly…
I am sure you see the beautiful butterfly! This was created by using a dauber and different color inks to make the butterfly wings in a variety of colors. Every single stamp on this card was made by using Bloom by Bloom stamp set. This is a new stamp set that will be on sale starting Jan 3, 2019. You are going to love all the great creations of color that will come from this set
Would you like to learn more techniques? Come join my class, see the schedule of classes here.
Gift Cards make Great Christmas Gifts
I have a suggestion for you… Tell your husband, sister, mother and best friend to contact me for a Christmas or Birthday Gift Certificate. A Gift Certificate is the best way to get what you want without explaining what a Stamparatus does. Simple have them email me their contact information. I will contact them and have the gift certificate in their hands within 24 hours.
Or you can email me their information and I will tell them what is on your shopping list. Just email me your shopping list and their contact information.
HO HO HO! Just call me Santa.
Scrapbook Pages for Christmas layout #6. This layout has a different twist from previous layouts. I am honored to announce it was designed by Michelle Deal. She is one of my very talented downlines. When you order Christmas #6, you receive it precut and ready for you to put together. You will also receive a picture layout with instructions. This makes scrapbooking those Christmas pictures a breeze. Order Christmas # 6 by email. Be sure to include information on how I can get in touch with you. I accept pay with PayPal or a major credit card.