You can create joyous snowflakes at Christmas with the products from the Snowflake Showcase promotion. These products are only available through the end of the day today. Then the promotion and the products will be gone. I have had a lot of fun using these products and creating memorable products.
• Stamp Sets – Snow is Glistening (149472)
• Card Stock – Crumbcake (120953) Petal Pink (141636)
• Stamp Pads – Versamark (102283)
• Misc. – Thinlits (149693) Petal Promenade Designer Paper (146913) Linen Thread (104199) Copper embossing Powder (14685) Heat tool (129053) Snowlakes & Stars Wire elements (147819) Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372) Frost White Shimmer Paint (147046) Sponge Roller (141714)
• Crumb Cake 8.5” x 5.5”
• Petal Promenade designer pape 4.0” x 5.25”
• Petal Pink Cardstock for large snowflake and greeting
1. Score and fold 8.5 x 5.5” piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock in half for card base
2. Place a small amount of Frost White Shimmer Paint on plastic lid/wax paper or even just paper and roll sponger roller through it – lightly coat the 4” piece of designer paper to create a frosted look to the paper
3. Set Designer paper aside to dry (drying time will depend on how much you coated the designer paper, ,room temp, humidity)
4. Die cut largest snowflake from Petal Pink cardstock
5. Tie copper snowflake to snowflake die cut
6. Die cut smallest circle from Stitched shapes framelits
7. Emboss greeting joy with copper embossing powder on small circle
8. When frosted designer paper is dry adhere to crumb cake cardbase
9. Add dimensionals to large snowflake and greeting and add to card front
10. Add greeting of choice to inside of card
As a Stampin’ Up demonstrator, I love sharing, teaching and giving other the opportunity to create. I would be honored to help you learn more about paper crafting.
Be sure to check on my class schedule. Lots of great class coming up in December and January.