Dashing Deer for Christmas. Are you rushing around trying to get ready for the holidays? Have you finished those Holiday cards? Well the Dashing Deer bundle can help you get them done in a flash.
Dashing Deer for Christmas
- Using the Silver Foil-edged Cards and Envelopes makes making these cards easy.
- Cut the Cherry Cobbler card stock to 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Emboss the Cherry Cobbler card stock with the Swirls & Curls textured embossing folder.
- Die cut the leaping deer and the 2 corner edges.
- Adhere the Cherry Cobbler to the silver foiled card stock with dimensionals
- Adhere the Leaping deer and both corner edges with the fine-top glue pen.
- Stamp your inside sentiment.
I have enjoyed the Dashing Deer in so many ways. I think you will as well. Order the Dashing Deer Bundle Now
Want to get a designer series paper that is not in either catalog? Well, I am talking about the Dashing Along DSP. It is available for a limit time.
JUST for you!
2018-2019 Annual Catalog,
Clearance Rack, and
(note some items are already sold out)
can be yours at a
Free Shipping anywhere in the USA.
Simple EMAIL all your Stampin’ Up shopping list to ME. I will make all this happen! The results are great savings!
I want to be your Stampin’ Up demonstrator. To help you make family memories, cards for your love ones to hold on to, and crafts to sit around your home and admire. The most precious gives will come back to you when you share your love for crafts with others.
Sign up for my Newsletter. You will receive weekly crafting tips, techniques and money saving ideas.
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin Keep crafting with your children and grandchildren every month when Paper Pumpkin arrives in your mailbox. We do the work, so you can have the fun.
Happy Scrappin and Yappin! And have a Happy Thanksgiving.