I never dreamed this would happen to me, my picture in Stampin Success.
It is an honor to have my picture in Stampin Success for the recent quarterly magazine publication by Stampin Up. I have been with Stampin’ Up since January 2015 and it is quite an honor for an international company with 55,000 demonstrators to feature a demonstrator in Raleigh, North Carolina. My team, Paper Crafters, is the root of any success I have with Stampin’ Up. Also, we are so much more than just a group of demonstrators. We craft together, play together and travel together. What makes a good team? Good team members, customers and support from the company. Telling everyone how awesome Stampin’ Up is, is easy and fun.
It would be my honor to have you join Paper Crafters.
Allow me to show you:
- Come enjoy playing with the team every month and share with fellow team members.
- You will love getting all your paper crafting supplies at a discount and then, learn how to make that discount bigger.
- Who doesn’t want FREE products? Allow me to show you how with Stampin Rewards to get more FREE products every month.
- Learn how to grow and add extra cash to your budget.
- Enjoy one on one training, with support from a leader that cares.
- Meet new crafting friends, learning new crafting techniques, and building your business at the same time which is another perk.
- Our Stampin’ Up kit is affordable at just $99 for $125 in product, (your choice), business supplies, catalogs, order forms and Stampin University program.
- Not ready to start your own business? You can be a hobbyist and enjoy all these benefits as well.
Now is the time to join as we are starting our new incentive trip to Hawaii. Although it is doable for everyone, new members can receive new member bonus points with qualified sales.
Join Stampin’ Up today and start having fun!!!
My Picture is in a magazine offer:
Redeem Your Bonus Day Coupons: Shop Now
12 Weeks of Christmas
Finally, you must be signed up to receive my newsletters to be able to receive my 12 Weeks of Christmas that starts on October 3rd. All the projects will only be available for the 12 weeks leading up to Christmas. Subscribe to my newsletter here or on the right side of my blog and add your email address. It’s that easy. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the 12 Weeks of Christmas program.
Quick Links you will want to check out:
Check out the Holiday Catalog. You don’t want to miss all the holiday goodies. It’s a wonderful catalog and has so many products to add to your craft room.
Dashing Along Promotion. Host a qualifying party by September 30th and earn the Dashing Along Designer Series Paper for free.
Take a look at the Annual Catalog. Because there are so many stamp sets, new colors, new designer series paper and the new Stampin Blends?
Don’t pass the Clearance Rack by. You could potential find a treasure in there. Every so often Stampin’ Up! adds new product and once it’s gone, it’s gone.
Need a catalog? You can request a Catalog here Do you need your new 2018 Annual Catalog? What about the new Holiday Catalog? Please allow me to be your Stampin Up Demonstrator, order your catalog now.
Keep scrappin and yappin