Have you ever had that one project that you are very proud of? That is how I feel about my 3D card (I call Wind Chime Card) I created using the Tea Room Designer Series Paper. While the card looks flat at first. You will love the end result better when you add your own touches. Take a look at the card close and then when it’s opened and let me know what you think. It certainly will surprise you.
Wind Chime Card
I call it my wind chime card. When it opens, it will delight any of your friends and family when they receive it. This particular card was put together with the Tea Room Designer Series Paper but you can use any of our paper. Remember you can also change the design by changing the DSP. You may love it even more if you used a holiday DSP. Make them for your family and friends for the holidays. You can see all our Designer Series papers in my online store here.
Supplies for Wind Chime Card:
- Base Card 6 x 6 and inside designer series paper is 5 3/4 x 5 3/4.
- Side strips are 2 x12 (you need 4). scored at 2″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″. Fold accordion style.
- Cut 20 — 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 card stock, and 16 — 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 DSP
- Cut 2 — 3 x 1/2 strips to match the base card with 1/16 hole in center.
- Ribbon 8″ long folded in half.
- Punch one 1/2′ and one 3/4′ circle
Instructions for Wind Chime Card:
- Place the bottom fold of each strip to the middle of each side of the 6 x 6 base card, Adhere.
- Adhere the inside DSP to the center.
- Place each block on the fold, decorate as you please. Remember these will need to fold flat; keep your embellishments flat.
- When finished embellishing each strip, place the 3 x 1/2 strip to .in an “X”. Punch a hole in the center of the “X”.
- Thread the bottom of the ribbon from the underside of the “X” adhering the ends of the ribbon to the sides of the “X”.
- Pull the folded section of the ribbon through the hole in the circles covering the ends of ribbons on the “X”.
Enjoy your creation.
No matter what occasion, you are sure to find a Designer Series Paper to help you shape your Wind Chime project.
Quick Links you will want to check out:
Take a look at the Annual Catalog. Because there are so many stamp sets, colors, Designer Series Papers and the new Stampin Blends!
Need a catalog? You can request a Catalog here Do you need your new 2018 Annual Catalog? I would love to be your Stampin Up Demonstrator, order your catalog now. HOLIDAY CATALOGS can be ordered starting August 10th, 2018
UP Coming Classes and Specials by Paper Crafts by Elaine
Keep scrappin and yappin