Do you every think why pay full price for crafting supplies? I remember asking myself this question, and the answer was; what choice do I have? Allow me to give you reasons to stop paying full price for crafting supplies. Also I would like to tell you how to enjoy crafting even more.
Why Pay Full Price for Crafting Supplies:
1- Right now, look at your crafting expenses for the last 3 months. Surprised? I was. Now subtract 20%. That’s how much you could have saved if you were a Stampin’ Up demonstrator. Oh wait, after you have been a demonstrator for awhile you could easily subtract 25%. And in a matter of time, even that would be higher.
2- Why pay full price when you can get it for Free? Does the word Stampin Rewards/Hostess rewards mean anything to you? If you were a Stampin’ Up demonstrator it would be a lot to you. When you hostess a Stampin’ Up show in your home, the demonstrators give you Free product; well, when you are a demonstrator you get the same benefits. The best part, as a demonstrator, you can get Stampin rewards/Hostess rewards just like a hostess. (minimum order required. Ask me how to maximize this program)
3- Best of all, making friends. I love crafting, and I love Stampin’ Up. As a demonstrator, I have made several friends that I can craft with. For example: I have Maryellen Monday. She was crafting alone in her quite little room, not having much fun. Now every Monday morning, we craft together. Sometimes we work on join projects, other time we do our own thing. Bottom line, I look forward to Mondays. How many people can say that? The more friends I have the more fun I have crafting.
4- As my business continued to grow, so has my list of crafting friends. Wacky Wednesday not only happens on my blog site, but it happens in my home as well. Other Stampin’ Up demonstrators are invited to my home to share all our money saving ideas, creations, and of course the new items. Another reason to stop paying full price for crafting supplies? Your friends and you can share great products every week.
5- Flex points are another great benefit to being a Stampin’ Up demonstrator. What? Well, flex points is something you earn for sales, recruiting and leadership. Even as a hobby demonstrator you earn flex points. My most recent incentive trip to Alaska was achieved by redeeming my Flex Points. That’s right Stampin’ Up paid for the trip to Alaska for both my husband and I….. Do you still want to continue paying full price for your crafting supplies?
Why Pay Full Price
Okay, I hear you! You just said, “I can sell Stampin’ Up!” (smile) you don’t have too. It sells itself. All you have to do is invite a friend over to craft. Allow me to introduce you to Lucy. Yes I Love Lucy… Well she told me she was going to join me in Stampin’ Up just for the discount. After several months, I noticed her sales were much higher than her normal purchases prior to becoming a Stampin Up Demonstrator. She had been to several classes on maximizing the Stampin’ Up compensation plan. Her smile was larger than ever. Why? you ask? She found Darlene, they have become best friends, crafting together, going out to eat and sitting together at retreats. Her reason to stop paying full price for crafting supplies is the discount but it is also the friendship she has with Darlene. Now if you were going to say, “I don’t have any crafty friends,” please remember Lucy and Darlene meet after Lucy became a Stampin’ Up demonstrator.
Other reason to stop paying full price for crafting supplies:
Joining Stampin’ Up is:
- A Great way to meet new like minded people.
- Extra cash to pay for your hobby, paper crafting
- Incentive gives from Free productive to trips.
- Set your own schedule, allowing time with family.
- Part time or Full time; it’s your choice.
Joining Paper Craft Team has it’s Perks. Here are just a few:
- Discounts of 20% or more on Stampin Up products,
- Set Your own schedule
- A private stamping discussion group on FaceBook with the Paper Craft Team
- Monthly swaps,
- Receive performance based recognition and incentives from me and Stampin Up.
- Opportunities to see and purchase new Stampin’ Up! products first.
- The Quick Start program, where you can earn FREE products.
- Stampin’ Up! events, where you stamp, learn, and have a blast with your fellow Stampin’ Up! lovers!
- Personal training,
- Enjoy Play with the Team. A monthly meeting, sometimes virtual and other times at a local restaurant. There’s something for both hobby and business demonstrators in each presentation and ALL members are welcome.
- Access to video tutorials, PDF, sample cards and scrapbook pages.
- One on one training, !!!!
- Adding extra cash to your budget.
- A worldwide stamping family!
You can be apart of an active, exciting, and fun team. It does not matter if you live in the area or not. We are live online.