Love it when I can use almost every part of a stamp set and have awesome bubbly fun doing it. When I set my eyes on the Bubbles & Bubbly for the first time, I also knew it was going to be one of those stamp sets. Using it is also just plain fun which is another bonus. Therefore I’m sharing with you.
Because it’s the kind of stamp you will probably use year round, you can also use every single stamp in the set. First of all, get it today and take a look at a few ways we can use this card:
- Birthday Cards for any female,
- Mother’s Day Cards
- Because she has worked really hard recently,
- Because we love you,
- Thank you for….
- Tough Day
Awesome Bubbly Fun for All
Whether you add a gift card to her favorite spa or just include directions to her own bubble bath; this card will certainly lead her in the right direction. This is also another one the kids can use for Mom. No matter what you use this stamp set for…. she is probably going to love it.
Therefore, let’s take a look at some examples of how easy is is to have awesome bubbly fun while designing this card.
Furthermore, a special treat: That crafty granddaughter of mine is crafting with me again. Hence, I thought I would show offer her work. She can also have some awesome bubbly fun while I’m showing you a few tricks.
- First of all, my Stampin Blends are normally off limits when Alyse is crafting with me. Mostly because they work so much better with a soft touch. Often crafters will say, “Are you even touching the paper.”
- To make Stampin Blends look sharp, always start with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Her coloring is good and notice how the ink bled in places even though she was careful.
- She did a really good job blending on the towel. Notice how Alyse colored with the Light Pool Party and then just touched areas to blend the Dark Pool Party even more. She also smoothed out the sharp edges by going over it with the Light Pool Party again.
- Finally, when doing shadowing with Stampin Blends, above all, use the lightest color in the color palette while you are shading. On the middle card, notice the shadowing done on the bath tub. These areas are only lightly colored then the blending pen is used to smooth the color out.
Remember, the 12 Weeks of Christmas is coming and you have to be signed up to my monthly newsletter to receive the special emails. Sign up here today and you won’t miss a moment of the fun.
How to Utilize Your Bonus Days, Bundle, Save
It’s easy! with every $50 order you place with Paper Crafts by Elaine you will receive an email with a coupon code to apply toward your September order.
Get $20 Free when you order $100
Additionally, if you want more Stampin Up for your dollar, everyone that places a $100 order will receive $20 Free. That’s right! From now till August 20th, anyone that orders $100 will receive an extra $20 Free. Email your order to me today
How Can You Save with Stampin’ Up?
1- Order $100 and get $20 Free from Paper Crafts by Elaine. You can even add This Little Piggy to your order.
2- Bundle and Save. (While supplies last)
3- Bonus Day Coupons to use on your September order.
Shop and get Coupons, Free Product and Savings.
There is no better time to join Stampin Up! Our 2020 Incentive trip is to Maili, Hawaii. Join now and together we will earn our trip to Hawaii….
Joining Paper Craft Team has it’s Perks. Here are just a few:
Discounts of 20% or more on Stampin Up products
Set Your own schedule
A private stamping discussion group on FaceBook with the Paper Craft Team
Receive performance based recognition and incentives from me and Stampin Up.
Opportunities to see and purchase new Stampin’ Up! products first.
The Quick Start program, where you can earn FREE products. And Bonus points for your trip to Hawaii
Stampin’ Up! events, where you stamp, learn, and have a blast with your fellow Stampin’ Up! lovers!
Enjoy Play with the Team. A monthly meeting, sometimes virtual and other times at a local restaurant. There’s something for both hobby and business demonstrators in each presentation and ALL members are welcome.
Access to video tutorials, PDF, sample cards and scrapbook pages.
One on one training,
Adding extra cash to your budget.
A worldwide stamping family!