Due to the Designer Series Paper Sale going on this month, I want to continue to share cards using these papers, hence sharing some wonderful cards. Because I created this particular card for a child, I used the Animal Expedition DSP rather than just plain colored card stock because it’s more colorful. As a result, it makes for excellent themed cards for children or rather to have children create with you. Furthermore, you can also create great ideas for invitations to an animal themed party. Maybe even a 3D animal centerpiece for a table.
Remember, the DSP on this card is one of the select designs on sale through July 31st. Buy three get one free. First of all, I just love the Giraffe and therefore, used him for my focal point because he is just my favorite. Hence he is popping right off the card so therefore draws everyones attention. You can probably see everything used but I have all the ingredients below:
Stamp Sets – Animal Outing (146600)
Card Stock – Call Me Clover (146969); Berry Burst (144243); Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Call Me Clover Ink (147139); Berry Burst Ink (147146)
Misc. – Animal Expedition DSP (146902); Petal Pair Embossing Folder (145656); 2” & 2-1/4” Circle Punches (133782 & 143720); Animal Friends Thinlits (146823); Layering Oval Framelits (141706) Berry Burst 3/8” Mini Ruffled Ribbon (146944); Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755) Sponge Daubers (133773) Call Me Clover, So Saffron & Crumb Cake Markers
• Call Me Clover Card Stock: 5-1/4” x 4”
• Berry Burst Card Stock: 8-1/2 x 5 1/2” Small Scrap about 1-1/2” x 2-1/2”
• Whisper White Card Stock: 5-1/4” x 4” (inside of card) scraps (Circles & Ovals)
• Animal Expedition DSP: 5 1/2” x 2”
Animal Expedition Instructions:
1. Score Berry Burst Card Stock at 4-1/4” and fold to make the card base.
2. Take the Call Me Clover Card Stock and emboss on almost one half of the cardstock with the vine folder.
3. So, using the liquid glue, adhere the DSP to the smooth side of the Call Me Clover cardstock.
4. Punch out two circles with the punches. One 2” & one 2-1/4”. Lightly sponge the Sponge Dauber on Berry Burst Ink, lightly brush the color around the edge of the 2-1/4” circle.
5. With the Layering Ovals Framelits, cut out the smallest Oval out of the Whisper White scrap and the smallest ruffled Oval out of the scrap of Berry Burst. Stamp Welcome & Little One on the white oval. Glue this to the Berry Burst Oval.
6. Stamp giraffe from set on the 2” circle you previously punched out. Similarly, stamp another giraffe on scrap of Whisper White. Also, stamp the leaves around the giraffe on the circle. While using the markers, color both giraffes and the leaves.
7. With Animal Friends Framelits, cut out giraffe from scrap paper. Furthermore, adhere it right on top of giraffe that is stamped on circle.
8. So, put all pieces together. Adhere 2-1/4” circle on top center of Card Stock/DSP piece. Dimensionals are used to adhere 2”circle on top of larger one.
9. Use Dimensionals to adhere the Oval to the bottom right of the Card Stock/DSP piece.
10. Using 12” of ribbon, wrap ribbon around Card Stock/DSP piece and tie a knot. Try it with even more and wrap around twice.
11. Almost done, adhere Card Stock/DSP piece to front of card base and Whisper White piece to inside of card base. Everyone will certainly enjoy this card.
Quick Links you will want to check out:
Start your journey and Join my Team. See how you can have even more fun as a part of the Paper Craft Team. Enjoy crafting together because we love sharing ideas almost as much as stamping. Another bonus is the discounts and there are also many that join for the discounts, while there are others that probably want to make some extra money. Hence, we have all kinds of demonstrators in our group.
Shop the Designer Series Paper Special Limited time. Buy 3 DSP packs and get 1 Free. Also, don’t forget the sale ends July 31st
Take a look at the Annual Catalog. Because there are probably so many new stamp sets, new colors, new designer series paper, the new Stampin Blends and even more you didn’t know about.
Also, do you need a catalog? Request a Catalog here. Please allow me to be your Stampin Up Demonstrator, order your catalog now.
Finally, Do you want to be sure you get my newsletter? Stay informed! Sign up Now
Keep scrappin and yappin