Stampin Blends, What to Color Next?
Welcome, to Wacky Wednesday
Stampin Blends are a remarkable coloring system. What to color next? Let’s answer this question. Now we all know we can color paper and vellum but what about other things. Enjoy watching all the great things we can color now.
In the video we discussed several things to color next.
- The ways to tell which end is a brush (thicker line) while the other end has a writing tip (thinner line). Ways to color and to enjoy writing with the Stampin Blends.
- Coloring on Paper- The Blends are alcohol based and will bleed through your paper, so put something under when using.
- Stampin blends will color our pearl embellishments. They will dry quickly.
- Pre-colored pearls will also color easily.
- Rhinstones will also color easily, Again they dry quickly.
- Clear Facetets color very easily as well. You can even color the facetlet dot too.
- Wood embellishment will us more ink, but can be colored in 2 colors to accent the pieces.
- Stampin Blends not only color but will move color as well. This makes them blend easier.
- Corrigated embellishment will change colors after they have dried.
- Ribbon, my favorite thing to color. You can enjoy your ribbon in all colors or a mixture of colors. Our new Polk Tussel can also be a big hit when you color them with our alcohol Stampin Blends. (Love it)
- Pearl Dollies can be a little more difficult to color. Use your hands to add a little extra oil from your hands. It does seem to stick better. The back side will color really easy. Also it looks great from the front side when you have colored the back.
Now lets make some projects with our newly created embellishments.