Stampin Up Framelits
Getting you connected
Stampin Up Framelits and die cuts are so much more than just the shape you see on a card. They can be used in so many different ways like with the Sitting Pretty Framelits. Allow me to get you connected. Watch the instructional video:
Framelits allow you do connect them, you just need to know how. More importantly, know where to connect the objects. It’s probably a good idea to give you a few simple ideas:
- When connecting letters or numbers lay down the framelits to be sure they are still readable. Due to the shapes, you don’t want a “0” to look like a “6”. Because I’m sure your graduate wants to finish college in 2018 not 2618. LOL
- Connecting objects like birthday candles on a cake or leaves to a flower make sure they are sized correctly.
- When you connect letters and numbers, it’s a lot of fun, however, I have not figured out how to put several letters or numbers together at once. (if you figure it out, let me know)
- Mark your edges. Know where you want the two items to be connected.
Thought you might enjoy seeing Sea of Texture, Octopus holding hands!
The Sitting Pretty Framelits
And the fun does not stop there, Stampin Up Framelits have some other ways to get you connected. Take a look at how many different ways you can use the “Sitting Pretty” Bundle.
While tradition uses are great, now take a second to look at some other ways to use this these framelits. As I have just simply changed the bench to a table.
Most of all, getting connected with your framelits means using them in all sorts of fun and exciting ways. As a result, your inspiration will soar.
So, want to do a scrapbook paper of you and your dog in the park… Sitting Pretty Bundle is for you. (148337)
June Host Code Giveaway! Host Code J9BU492Y
Our New 2018-2019 Annual Catalog is Live. It’s a wonderful new catalog. In addition to the new color revamp, there are so many new stamp sets and accessories which allow you fantastic opportunities to enjoy. In addition, when you use the Monthly Host Code Giveaway program, you can receive the 2.5 yards of Mini Tinsel Trim in Gold and Powder Pink. This Host Code Giveaway is awarded to you when you order $75 of Stampin’ Up product. You can either email your order to me or place your order online using the host code J9BU492Y, the choice is yours.
- Orders less than $149.99: (Before tax and shipping). ADD HOST CODE, J9BU492Y . To claim your bonus gift from me, you can email me your order or order online using the host code. There is an example below on where to add your host code when ordering on-line.
- $150+ ORDER: PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. That will automatically qualify you for the free bonus gift, 2.5 yards of Mini Tinsel Trim in Gold and Powder Pink, as a result, earn Stampin Rewards.