Pull Out Card
Using Share What you Love DSP
The early release Share What You Love designers series paper from Stampin Up is truly awesome. The sheen shine, great colors and assortment of matching card stock just adds to the color revamp. This pull card, appears to be a fancy fold, but actually it is carefully assortment of layers. I am also in love the the pearlized dollies. Tip: The Pearlized Dollies can be colored with your Stampin Blends. Now they will match any of our new revamped colors.
- Stamp Sets – Colorful Season (143726);
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Mossy Meadow (133676);
- Designer Series Paper. – Share What You Love DSP (146926)
- Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (147114);
- Misc. –1/4” Velvet ribbon Rich Razzleberry (147016); Dimensionals (104430); Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372); Pearlized Doilies (146936); Foam Adhesive Strips (141825).
Card base and large layer
- Mossy Meadow: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”. Scored at 4 14”; 2 5/8 x 4 5/8”
- Whisper White: 3”x5”; 2 3/8 x 4 3/8
- Share What You Love DSP: 2 1/4 x 4 1/3”
Layer for sentiment
- Whisper White: 3 x 2 1/2
- Mossy Meadow: 2 3/4 x 2 1/4
- Whisper White: 2 1/2” x 4 1/2”
- Mossy Meadow: 2 3/8 x 4 3/8”
- Share What You Love DSP: 2 3/8 x 2 1/4
- Velvet ribbon 2”
- Cut and score all papers. Stamp embellishment as seen.
- Assemble the top section stopping after the Whisper White; that will be placed on the DSP.
- Build the larger section, again stopping at the Whisper White.
- The adhere to the larger top section to the base card use the Foam Adhesive Strips. Place on horizontal across the top and 3 strips vertical. One on the far right and the other on the far left. With the last one being placed down the center.
- Remove the adhesive strip on the top, right and left sides. DO NOT REMOVE THE ADHESIVE STRIP ON THE CENTER FOAM STRIP.
- When adhering the smaller cross section, only place adhesive on the right side. This piece will remain free floating on the left side.
- For the tag, place the ribbon between the Mossy Meadow and the Whisper White card stock. Insert the tag down the middle.
Learn how to be a part of my Customer Loyalty Program. It’s easy!
- Place your Stampin’ Up order online
- For every increment of $50 of product purchased (before shipping and tax), you should fill out the tracking form.
- Example: A product order of $49 would not qualify. A product order of $101 would qualify for two tracking spaces ($50 x 2).
- Individual orders may not be combined to reach the $50 tracking space.
- Customer Loyalty Program is available exclusively to my customers.
- Qualifying product totals exclude shipping & handling, sales tax and any amounts paid toward items in the Stampin Reward program (including 50% off items).
- YOU are responsible for tracking your orders. See tracking sheet below.
- Fill in all 8 tracking spots and submit the form with your choices for your $40 shopping spree (maximum $40) by mailing or emailing me the tracking form
- You may choose up to $40 in current Stampin’ Up! products. You cannot exceed $40 and pay the difference.
- Woo hoo! I cover the cost of shipping and handling, too! Products will be delivered to your home.
- Discontinued, clearance, Stampin’ Rewards and promotional products are excluded from your shopping spree choices.
- I’ll confirm your qualifying customer orders and place your shopping spree order. (Please allow 2 weeks for delivery after the order is placed).
- Orders expire after one year.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.