fun. You can make quick and easy cards with little or no stamping. These cards are so much fun you will use the whole pack before you even realize it. Lets take a look!
bridge card is made with the Birthday Memories stamp set. However, the
Perfect Birthday Party designer series paper makes it bright, cheerful
and interesting. The noise makers were quickly cut out and glitter paper
was places behind
You can go in all sort of directions with the Designer Series 6×6 paper pack. From inviting friends over for a game and beer, to celebrating, or a birthday party. This pack needs to be in your collection of great paper.
and Simple. This is our next bridge card. Made with Color Theory 6×6
series paper and the Birthday Memories stamp set. Our little
girl and the flowers she holds behind her back have been colored with
Stampin Up Markers. Quick and Easy.
you want to do more than just sign your name in this style card, I suggest
writing in the card before you add the bridge strip. That way you don’t
have to contort your hand awkwardly and have your writing look like a
first grader did it! If you have more to say, I’ve add a white panel to
the center back of the card. This is a great place to write a message or
hid a gift card.
Let’s start making a list of of great items used in these card samples.
Remember when you order $75 by emailing me, you will receive the Celebrate You framelits plus the PDF for this card. Hint:
Let’s take a look at how to make the bridge cards.
Bridge Fold Cards
Simple, Cute and Fun
✓ 4.25 x 8 inch cardstock
✓ Stamps, ink and pretty papers to embellish
✓ scoring tools
✓ Strong adhesive such as Glue Dots or tear and tape
1. Cut card stock to 8 x 4.25 inches
2. Score at 1.25, 2.5 5.5 and 6.75 inches on the long side.
3. Cut 4 1×4 inch strips of patterned paper, plus one strip of 1 x 5.25 inches.
4. Cut 2.75 x 4 inch card stock mat and a 2.5 x 3/75 white of vanilla for the card center, plus a 1.25 x 5.5 inch strip of coordination card stock.
5. Adhere the patterned paper, mats and card stock to the various panels of the card as shown, all on the same side.
6. Fold the left hand side of the card so that the outer flap faces up. Adhere the strip to the front panel of that flap only.
7. Leaving the right hand side of the card unfolded, attach the right end of the strip to the last panel on the right. The strip should be attached to the left and right ends only.
Here is a card kits you will enjoy:
Kit #1 You will receive Birthday Delivery stamp set, Picture Perfect Party designer series 6 x 6 package, matching 8 1/2 x 11 matching card stock, and one ink pad (your choice of colors). Order before April 30th and receive a FREE set of 4 quick and easy note cards with PDF for you to make these future note cards.
$51.50 (shipping and taxes have not been included).
Order Kit #1 Bridge Cards
Email your name and PayPal email address. An invoice from PayPal will be sent within 24 hours.
Kit #2 You will love having the total Birthday Delivery stamp set, framelit dies and designer series 12 x 12 pack. Plus you will receive the matching 8 1/2 x 11 cards pack.
$70.00 (shipping and taxes will be added at checkout) Order before April 30 and you will receive a FREE set of 4 quick and easy note cards, plus tips and tricks on how to use up those
scrap pieces of paper.