Welcome to the Colour Combo Blog Hop. The challenge is to use Sweet Sugarplum, Pacific Point and Dapper Denim.
I love color but this one was a little tough for me. However, I found it to be quite the card once I was done.
I have found that the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set can work with some many colors. Just about any color combo can work together to make any stamp set pop.
The base of the card is Dapper Denim, with Old Olive as the first layer. The Whisper White card is stamped with Pacific Point, Sweet Sugarplum and Daffodil Delight. I love the way the noise makers are stamped making it easy to use 3 different colors.
Have you seen the Last Chance List? You are going to love all the card stock, inks and stamp sets on this list. Be aware that this list is a While Supplies Last Only.
Click Here NOW
Enjoy the blog and all the ways these colors are used.
- Elisabeth Pirolt – http://www.little-lizzys-crafts.at/2018/04/11/colour-combo-blog-hop-zauberhafter-tag/
- Sandra Roberts (UK) – https://stampnstudio.blogspot.com/2018/04/colour-combo-blog-hop-april-2018.html
- Sandra Herzog – https://herzerlskreativecke.blogspot.com/2018/04/colour-combo-blog-hop-april.html
- Elaine Pelletier @PaperCraftsbyElaine.com https://www.papercraftsbyelaine.com/2018/04/colour-comb-blog-hop.html
- Tracy Marie Lewis @ Stuffnthingz.com http://www.stuffnthingz.com/april-color-combo-blog-hop
- Lisa Kmiec https://lisakmiecstamps.blogspot.com/2018/04/colour-combo-blog-hop.html
- Manuela Geiswinkler – https://melomakes.blogspot.com/2018/04/colour-combo-blog-hop.html
- Cheryl Taylor (UK) – http://cheryldiana.co.uk/colour-combo-april-blog-hop