Black Ice Technique with Stampin Blends
Make your projects go from nice to WOW
*Great Cards for Men*
Seeing up close is believing! I love this technique. Each card will be different, with its antique appears, and shades of copper, silver, black and gold.
Black Ice with Stampin Blends
Welcome to PaperCraftsbyElaine.com and thank you for ordering this kit. You can find the video at PaperCraftbyElaine Technique Classes on FB when you order the necessary supplies.
Copper Foil Sheets (142020)
Cozy Cottage stamp set (145943) Hostess stamp set
Clear Embossing Powder (109130)
VersaMark Pad (102283)
Black Archival Ink Pad (140931)
Stampin Blends Calypso Coral Dark (144042)
Stampin Blends Old Olive Combo (144597)
Card stock from Elaine
4 Black 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
4 Calypso Coral
4 Copper Foil Sheets
4 5/8 Burlap Ribbon
▪ Use Alcohol wipe to gently wipe over the Copper foil sheet to remove any finger prints.
▪ Gently streak down the Copper foil sheets with black archival ink pad. Place a sheet of paper over one side, while streaking the other. When you are finished turn the copper foil sheet around and streak in the same direction.
▪ Hold with twisters while heat drying the foil sheet.
▪ Next, stamp your copper foil sheet with black archival ink using your Cozy Cottage stamp set.
▪ Heat dry foil sheet again. It may start to curl, so use caution to not over heat
▪ With you Versmark streak the total card in one direction. Covering the full foil sheet.
▪ Cover the complete copper foil sheet clear embossing powder. Shake off excess. Heat set, Watch for the color change.
▪ You are ready to color. Press gently, as you are only applying a thin layer.
▪ Now it is time to assemble your card.
(This is an example of information and materials received when you order one of my kits. )
Let’s look at a few cards.
Many of you received one of these cards at OnStage Atlanta. This card is made with Wood Texture DSP and the Layered Leaves embossing folder. It started with Silver Foil DSP and copper embossing powder. Since the card was on basic black, the amount of black smeared with the black ice technique is light.
I hate it when there is a lot of waste to my 6×6 paper. So here is a simple change to use the scrap paper.
Want to know how to get the Heartfelt Bloom stamp set? Place a $50 order by EMAILING ME NOW In your email, use the Code: Heartfelt. Supplies are limited. Click Here to email me now.
Do you ever wonder what you would do with extra cash in your pocket? And how nice it would be to get your Stampin Up products at a discount? Well, now you can do both. Our Paper Craft Team enjoys discounts on Stampin Up products, monthly swaps, a private FaceBook Page, and tons of fun together. You can be apart of an active, exciting, fun team. With personal training, access to video tutorials, and one on one training, adding extra cash to your budget is possible. A small investment of $99 will get you $125 in Stampin Up products. (Your choice of products.) Making the saving start right from the beginning.
Thank you for visiting PaperCraftsbyElaine.com
HERE ARE THE ITEMS YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THE ABOVE PROJECTS.