Welcome to the Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop for March 2018. This month our theme is Last Call for Sale-a-Bration! You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog –Elaine Pelletier @ PaperCraftsbyElaine.com or
may have come from the person previous to me on the list. If you get
off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along
from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
Last Chance for Sale-a-bration
That means this is your last chance for all the great gifts with
any $50 order. And then you
could be making these awesome cards:
Bubbles & Fizz DSP (147244)
Petal & More Thinlits Dies (145655)
Birthday Memories DSP
Amazing You Stamp Set (147212) & Celebrate You Thinlits Dies (146840)
Beautiful Peacock (147239)
|Blossoming Basket Bundle (147505)|
Color Me Happy Project Kit (150046)
Just to show you a few…… there are even more.
Click to see All the Sale-a-bration Give Aways
Email your order or Order Online
with Hostess Code YBFKJKNN
And receive a FREE PDF Using the Celebrate You Thinlits
When you host a Get-Together with $250 in sales;
you will receive $50 in Stampin Rewards. (FREE Stampin Up Products) Email me for your own Hostess Code.
***OR BETTER YET***
Become a part of our team!!!
- Join me in Stampin Up and receive $125 product (your choice) for just $99
- PLUS two FREE bonus stamps (value up to $101)
- FREE shipping on this order
- Opportunity to earn FREE products as a demonstrator Jan 3 – Mar 31
- Enjoy Demonstrator, Customer & Host perks while paying 20% less but receiving FULL value towards these perks
- Personal purchases count towards minimums ($300 Jan 3-July 31st is all that is required).
- Become a part of an active, fun, supportive team
- Receive training from me personally. (online, skype or in person)
- No obligation if you drop after receiving this kit.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop,
there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss.
Remember that currently, you are on my blog – Elaine Pelletier @ PaperCraftsbyElaine.com so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next on the list.