This card is super easy. Just recently, it was part of our team swap. A quick and easy card for any occasion.
- Card base is Whisper White cut 8 1/2 x 5 1/2. Scored at 4 1/4.
- Next cut is the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack cut at 4 x 5 1/4. Be sure to cut the wood grain horizontal.
- Whisper White cut to 3 3/4 x 3 1/2. This card will be stamped using Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Dapper Denim, Pool Party, and Daffodil Delight.
- Using the Tailored Tag Punch out 2 in Pear Pizzazz.
- Cut Linen Thread to desired length.
I started stamping with the mountains. Use both stamps to give a layered height look. Stamping off prior to stamping the small mountain will reduce the color. Next stamp one set of trees in Pear Pizzazz. Every landscape need a sun; stamp it in Daffodil Delight.
Now comes the fun part. There is no right or wrong way to stamp the water. Simple stamp, ink turn 180 degrees and stamp again. Stamp off the edges on all three sides. Clean your stamps and start again using Pool Party. Every area does not need to be colored. Leaving some white adds movement to your water. Now randomly stamp the sky in Pool Party.
I cut the Pear Pizzazz card stock using the Tailored Tag Punch twice. Stamping one and placing dimensional on the other. Now run your Linen Thread loosely from side to side leaving a loop showing. Then line up the two tags and secure to the card.
How would you like to get all your Stampin’ Up products at a discount? Earn extra cash? And enjoy the company of like minded friends? For only $99 you will receive $125 in products, (any products you choice) plus $50 in business products. All with FREE shipping. During Sale-A-Bration, your kit will also include your choice of TWO additional stamp sets—any stamp set, any price. (Excludes Bundles)
|As you can see, this stamp can be use to create any of the 4 seasons.|
|Stampin Up shows some of the other seasons with these examples.|