Multiple shapes for layering and more!
Stamp+Set (p. 6)
Punch (p. 167)
Wood-mount • 140242 $34.75
Clear-mount • 140243 $29.75
How to keep then sharp?
- Take out the aluminum foil.
- You will need a piece about 12″ long. A larger piece for larger punches.
- Fold the foil in thirds from top to bottom, about 4″. Now side to side in half.
- Important : Be sure all the foil is folded firm and flat. This will prevent it from getting stuck in your punch.
- Now let’s cut out some fun foil pieces. (Do not throw away) Cut out several, then test your punch on card stock. Still not sharp, repeat using another piece of folded foil.
- One more step; we need to keep the cutting edges waxed so they punch easier. Cut off a piece of wax paper. Fold it as before and punch.
Now let’s have some fun with our foil and wax paper pieces. No reason to be wasteful.
As you can see we are using our foil heart on this great birthday card.
Join me next Saturday when we will be Washi Taping it up……..
Now enjoy other SU demonstrators in our Monthly blog hop:
Here are the links: